Sunday, April 15, 2012

My New Ipod

I got a new Ipod recently with the money I saved up. Trust me it was hard. Hard saving it up and not spending what I had. I might have spent a little money but I had enough! It is a pink nano. For those of you that do not know what a nano is let me tell you. It is a little square Ipod. It is like a Ipod touch but smaller. It just has a screen that you swipe to get to a different page. And that is a Ipod nano. Sort of. It was $125.00 but with tax it was $134.44! 8 more dollars wow!If you have any songs you would like to share with me please comment the song and why you like it then I will listen to the song and see if I like it . Oh and remember to put the authors name and if I like it you will find a thank you comment at the first post that is on your blog I see. And the song will probably be on my Ipod depending on how much money it is and if it is on i tunes!
                   
                                                       TTYLXOX
                                                           Jacee:)

1 comment:

  1. Jacee, congrats on earning the money for you iPod...and you are running a great blog!
    Love, Grama 'n Grampa Mission - San Salvador

    ReplyDelete