Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bubbles jets could this get eney better?

Well you all know that we moved right.Well in my parents bathroom they have a bathtub/hot tub. So every time we have to take a tub we go in thar. Here's me slipping down in the bubbley tub!
Here's me just smiling for the pitcher. I did put bubbles on my head just for it!


Now this is probably the 3rd or 4th time? We wear telling each what we looked like.
Me just staring at the bubbles for no resin! Im really wrid.

The left side of the bubbles. The bubbles got really high when the jets are on!
The right side of the bubbles. Thats were i oushley sit






Bye Jacee

2 comments:

  1. So many bubbles!!
    Looks like you are havin' fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it appears that you guys are enjoying the benefits of jetted bathtubs! You could inform your parents and grandparents that this tub could also help relieve their muscle pains and even improve their blood circulation.

    ReplyDelete