Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Pichers.

Well my neighborhood had this thing for the 4th of july and it was called the neighborhood of fire. My daddy came and i looked at the car i looked at my dad and i said" Ok that can't be my dad because my dady has long curly hair"But then i ran to the car and said" hi dad".
Yes this is me at the neighborhood of fire.Landons mom sprayed alot of kids hair and it started with me.Ther also was a young woman who painted kids faces! Maddie got a butterfiy in red,white and blue!
Just a random pic i found.Its cute adorable what ever you might say.But i don't know where it was but i do know its aunt Jen and Lizzy!Me and Sarah at Dremz.The middle girl is Beca! I love Beca shes so nice.We know her because she was in school with my dad and she got paino lessons from my Gradma Vick!

1 comment: